Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up GBP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GBP is the ISO 4217 currency code for the pound sterling, the British currency.
GBP may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Gain-bandwidth product, an audio amplification measurement
- Game Boy Player, a Nintendo GameCube to television connector
- Game Boy Pocket, a portable gaming console by Nintendo
- Gastric bypass procedure, a medical operation for obesity
- Generalized belief propagation, an algorithm in graph theory
- Ginger beer plant, a culture of yeast and bacteria used to produce the drink
- Guanylate-binding protein
- An alias for HADHA, an enzyme
- Golden Broadcast Professionals, a Philippines-based broadcasting company
- Green Bay Packers, a football team in the NFL
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GBP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.