Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kamouraska may refer to:
- Kamouraska Regional County Municipality, Quebec
- Kamouraska, Quebec, a municipality
- Kamouraska (novel), a novel by Anne Hébert
- Kamouraska (film), a film by Claude Jutra, based on the novel
- Kamouraska (electoral district), a former federal electoral district in the Canadian province of Quebec
- Kamouraska (provincial electoral district), a former provincial electoral district in Quebec
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kamouraska.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.