Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Try the Tutorial, and feel free to experiment in the test area.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk
- Eventually, you might want to read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- Remember Wikipedia:Neutral point of view
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
P.S. One last helpful hint. To sign your posts like I did above (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes).
- Thanks! Doozer 06:52, 23 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Doozer, I respect your opinion, but you must admit that King Bowser is still his title. It hasn't change, people just call him Bowser. You should also note that Kammy Koopa refers to him as King Bowser. Plus, King Bowser sounds better than Bowser (Nintendo).--A Link to the Past 01:37, May 21, 2005 (UTC)